Monday, December 24, 2012

Occupy Sandy and the Places It Takes Us: We Can Be Heroes



 

A year ago, there was no way of knowing where Occupy would take us.  But if you had asked us if we thought we would be organizing relief stations throughout the five boroughs for those whose lives were dismantled by the storm, it would have been hard to imagine. The movement has taken us places we could hardly imagine, helping us find a route away from consumer citizenship into a different way of living and being.   Through its rapid fire relief network, the movement has tapped into a desire of people across the five boroughs of New York, those who want to lend a hand, and put their efforts into something important.  So many of us are starving to take part in non-alienated labor, in which our efforts mean something, in which we connect with something real.  Occupy Sandy has allowed us to take part in such an effort and have a blast while we are doing it.





After weeks of taking part in Times Up! fossil fuel relief bikes rides from the Occupy Sandy at 520 Clinton to the Rockaways, Saturday I decided to bring my family, who had been missing out on the fun.   



The day before, Dodi  and her other buddies from Girl Scouts made cookies, banana bread and other sweets for the street youth who go to New Alternatives.  When they heard we were going out to Occupy Sandy, they suggested we bring some of the treats there as well.  So we brought a few of the treats, as well as construction paper and supplies over to 520 Clinton where they were having a presents wrapping party. A few of my friends from Occupy were there, one still homeless, after bouncing around all year long.
The girls were looking mighty excited as the day began.
 

The place was teeming with energy.  After a brief orientation, the girls jumped into wrapping away.  One of the dispatchers started a mic check, announcing they needed drivers to bring supplies down to Ft. Hamilton to deliver hot food.   I said sure.  We were ready to move.  

Walking over to get instuctions on where to go, I asked the dispatcher how she had gotten involved in all of this.  She explained she came down to volunteer at the Rockaways immediately after the storm.  Someone asked if she had a laptop computer.  She said yes and has been at 520 Clinton ever since.  The movement takes us to strange places.

 

"You need to drive to 461 99th Street in Brooklyn.  We call it Ft Hamilton."


 So we drove to 99th street in Bay Ridge.  Arriving at St John's Church, Tim told us the meals were not quite ready.  So one of the other volunteers told us she could put us to work.   They put us on onion and squash cutting duty.  "It'll get you ready for the army," explained Len, one of the volunteers, an elder in a fisherman's sweater, who was also dispatched out to drive.  The room was full of similar folks ready to put in a day of doing something worthwhile.
Stained glass of St. George battling the dragon at St John's.
 

They put me to work cleaning potatoes, picking up boxes from other delivery vans, and chopping.


One of the vans brought four twenty five pound bags of potatoes and carrots from an organic farm upstate.  The Sandy organizing hub connects people from around the state.


 

 Tim, who was coordinating dispatches, called me over to let me know they were ready for me to deliver the hot lunches.

"Its over the Varazzano,"   noted Tim.  "You ready for the address?"

"Shoot."

"66 Windom... your contact is Cat."

So, we packed my car with boxes of sandwiches and fruit.  And I was on my way. 

The car stuffed with supplies from the Occupy Sandy kitchen.
 

Arriving at Cat's, it was not a church but her house.  Her kids told me she was on her way. Cat arrived shortly after I arrived.   I had been expecting another of the more earnest looking Occupy types.  Yet, Cat was anything but.  Stepping out of her van, she was wearing reindeer ears and a mini skirt, a cigarette in one hand, a cell phone in the other.  Her house had become a hub for Sandy in Staten Island.

 

"What do your kids think of the house becoming a food distribution center?" I asked her.

"They don't mind too much," she explained.  "Just drive the sandwiches to 489 Midland Ave.  Take a right up the street and another right on Ocean.  Its right by LaRocca's Pizza."

I had not been to Staten Island since the storm.  Many of the businesses were closed, houses boarded up, with inspected signs we saw in Katrina.  Arriving at 489, I heard a siren in the distance.  It was a Red Cross van.

 

People were lined up food down the street.  My contact, Amen, was there.  And a few guys helped me carry the supplies back to the hub.  They thanked me and I was off.

Before driving back, I tried to find a place to grab a slice of pizza or a sandwich.  LaRocca's was closed as were other two other delis I went to.  Several houses were boarded up along my drive.  I had not been to Staten Island since the storm hit.   But it looked like it was still feeling the ravages of the storm.

 

Driving back to Ft Hamilton, David Bowie came on the radio.  "We can be heroes ," he sang.  Listening to it and Queen, "We Are the Champions" I started to think they were right.  While some criticized the song when it came out, the band's point was one of a collective experience that 'we' really are the champions.  We not me.  We really can be heroes.  Those countless volunteers from Clinton Hill to the Rockaways, Ft Hamilton to Staten Island putting time in to help out, they have shown me and every other volunteer taking part in the recovery effort that we really can be heroes. 

Arriving back at Ft Hamilton, the gang was still at it, cooking, slicing squash, dicing carrots, cleaning, and sharing food.


 

"It feels good to know you are doing stuff for other people," noted Dodi.  Sitting down for lunch after four hours of chopping.  "Food really tastes good when you work so hard."

 

"It makes me stop thinking about Christmas," Scarlett confessed.  In this way, these efforts are an ideal tonic for the holiday blues, a way out of the life of buying and consuming, of commodified experience, and alienated labor.  People  want to do something real, to  be connected to others.

 
Walking out back at the church, I saw a plack for Civil War general Robert Lee who had served in Ft Hamilton in the 1840's, placed there by the Daughters of the Confederacy.  Several of my Southern family members had also served in Ft. Hamilton, even if they did support the confederacy.  In some ways, the conflict they fought still feels very resonant.   Yet, it was not there on Saturday.  People were there to help out, regardless who anyone was.  The places Occupy takes me.


Driving back home, we were tired, good tired.  It had been another  fun Occupy day, with the movement once again taking places I would not have imagined.  People from all walks of life were part of Sandy, a stark contrast with the civil war we still seem to watch raging, churning through our history and politics.

Driving home.
 

"That's something dangerously close to real Christianity," my Dad used to say when he encountered scenes such as we'd seen with Occupy Sandy.
On the way to Judson the next day.


The following day, Sunday, we went to Judson. There Donna Schaper talked about the joy of Occupy Sandy, the new ways of relating with each other we have discovered through this collective experience. 

I see expert love spreading in Occupy Sandy too. They know that love isn’t charity and that it isn’t just from the government but that love is something you help yourself get. Self-help and mutual aid are the forms love takes during disasters. You have to watch charity and you have to even watch justice. One is too warm and mushy, the other too cold and calculating. Self-help and mutual aid is what the angels and the shepherds exchanged. I watched a 20 something volunteer, wearing a mask, helping a woman in a wheelchair wearing a blanket, outside in the long line. How did she help her? She told her to smile and chat up the people who were standing in line with her. Sure enough, this woman who probably hadn’t been asked to do anything for anybody for a long time came alive. She took her assignment seriously. She gave good talk. She gave encouragement. She showed me how the love of God is also the love of self, which is also the love of each other. I am sure she slept better that night too, in a silent night become holy, where all is calm; all is bright, right in the middle of the moldy walls.

We come to the end of the Christmas story about the material love of God. I want to add one more glimpse, a glimpse about the difference between the pleasure we get from the love of God and the joy we can get. Pleasure and joy are not the same. Writer Zadie Smith says, “I get a lot of pleasure out of life. I don’t think that is because so many wonderful things happen to me but rather that the small things go a long way.” For example I get a lot of satisfaction out of food. I can make a pineapple Popsicle last for 8 minutes… But I have only known joy five times in my life, and each time tried to forget it after it happened, out of the fear that the memory of it would dement and destroy everything else…the first she describes as joy under the influence, the second in romantic love, the third in voicing her dog, the fourth with her husband, the fifth having children.”


Her conclusion about the difference between joy and pleasure is this: “The end of a pleasure brings no great harm to anyone, after all, and can always be replaced with another of more or less equal worth.” The loss of joy permanently damages us, while taking some of us away day by day. The same thing is true about love. Were God not to love us, we would be condemned to the sirens. Because God loves us, we can live, long or short, deeply or shallowly, with impact or without it. We don’t fear smells or hurricanes or mass shooters. Smith concludes,

“It hurts just as much as it is worth. The thing no one ever tells you about joy is that it has very little real pleasure in it. And yet if it hadn’t happened at all, how would we live.”

If God had not chosen to love us, how WOULD we live? Amen.

 

After service a few of us talked about Carter Heyward's old adage that without joy, there can be justice.  This is certainly the lesson and my experience with Occupy Sandy.  Another  man pointed out that Beverly Harrison, who just died, had been Heywood's lover.   I gossiped with another friend from Occupy.   Some of us talked about Spencer Cox, the ACT UP veteran, who died this week as well.  Others gossiped about some of the fun they had with him, the outrageous experiences as well.  We talked about the need for a little more radical forgiveness and acceptance in community.  That's where the joy comes from, while alienation seems to breed just the opposite.  Its been a real sources of pleasure to find a church where I can link my politics with my faith, where community takes hold.
Members of Judson at OWS. Photo Erik McGregor


We are all asked to tell the story of our faith journey when we join Judson.   I joined the Church on April 3, 2011 after over a decade of taking part in events at Judson.  I read the following story to the whole congregation.

 Growing up in Dallas, we all went to the Episcopal Church, St Michaels and All Angels, St. Minks and All Cadillac’s as we affectionately referred to it.  My mother brought us there because it was the church was the best choir.  The preacher used to begin the service with a prayer for the Dallas Cowboys.  In Dallas, church was what you did before you ate friend chicken and went home for a nap. 

 

But I’ll never forget one year, the preacher looked at us and asked if we’d gotten enough after Christmas.

I’d never heard anyone ask something like that before in Dallas?  Maybe there was more to this. 

 

I was eventually confirmed, a good preacher’s kid.  After high school, like most kids, I stayed away church. 

 

After I got out of school, I moved to San Francisco, my friends started getting sick, lots and lots of them.

I didn’t really know what to do.  Yet, the church was feeding and housing em.  And even giving us a place to hang quilts where we could grieve the dead.  Wehoped someone heard our prayers for them.   And I gave church a second look.  Maybe this was a place for me. Before he succumbed to the virus himself, Fr. Bob used to say, we are all part of the body of Christ.  Somehow that resonated.  I hoped to be part of that body. 

 

I’ll never forget when the city of san Francisco started arresting the homeless so the nuns started sleeping out in tent city.  And the city backed down.

I loved the spirituality of that care in action.  That helped me survive the AIDS years.  It still does today.

 

By the time I got to New York in the late 1990s, I would go to Judson for parties, Rev Billy events, and through the years anarchist bookfairs, while still attending Episcopal services.  I never even thought to come to worship at Judson.

 

My dad used to say when you read St. Augustine, every time  he says, god, substitute the word unconscious.  Every time Freud says unconscious, read god.  If you really think about it, its all unknowable, he would say.   But, its in us.  We all are part of that  body.

 

I thought of all of this as I talked with friends from Occupy and ACT UP, new buddies and old, on Sunday.

The good folks at New Alternatives serving food on Sunday!
Photo by New Alternatives.
 

The girls finished making projects at the craft table and we walked over to New  Alternatives for LGBT Youth to drop off the cookies they'd made on Friday.   We'd all enjoyed taking part in Occupy Sandy and making cooking for the youth at New Alternatives, giving us ourselves and find something else in return before leaving for the holidays.

Dropping off cookies at New Alternatives, driving to Princeton and meeting new friends.
 

Later that night I heard the news that 520 Clinton suffered arson of  suspicious in origin.  The same day we heard more news about the efforts of the FBI to investigate Occupy as a possible "terrorist threat."  Perhaps this is why NYCHA is making attempts to shut down the Occupy Action Center in the Rockaways. Since when have people who provide mutual aid terrorist threats?   The city always tries to shut down communities it does not understand or that it cannot control.


 
The next day, I received an email from Occupy Sandy:
In the early morning of Sunday, Dec. 23rd, the 520 Clinton Ave hub suffered a serious fire. The severity of the damage, as well as the cause, is still being assessed. We have received an enormous amount of heartfelt support from our community near and far. We are deeply grateful. We may suffer physical damage, but we are not deterred:
“…We are pressed on every side, perplexed, but not easily broken.” -Corinthians 4:8
Please join us Monday, Dec. 24th at 10pm for a special Christmas Eve service in the Church.
If you cannot make it out but would like to donate to support the rebuilding of the Church, including Occupy Sandy's continued work at 520, click here
As always, thank you for your amazing work! Solidarity #OccupySandy
 

Later, I read on twitter from Occupy Sandy that " Thankfully, the gifts wrapped yesterday were spared in the early-AM @520ClintonOS fire: pic.twitter.com/bZAAHzMH."


Church of St. Lukes at 520 Clinton
Photo by Jenna Pope
The doors are still open at St Lukes, more than ever.
Photo by Jack Boyle
 

Every single person who has taken part on these efforts, every person who wrapped presents, rode out to the Rockaways, formed rebel friendships there, every single person who has taken part, you have all shown me we really can be heroes.


15 comments:

  1. Hello, am Tanya Albert from United State. am happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Ekpiku, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) I Explained everything to him and he prepared me a herbal medicine that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after making use his herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku, that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,LOW SPERM COUNT, ALS , ANCE PIMPUS , LUPUS VIRUS, You Can "CONTACT him Via : Email : (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com) or call +16506538578 You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The greatest Joy in my life today is that i have been cured of HIV/AIDS by a Doctor called Dr. OBUDO,
    Dr. OBUDO help me in my life. I was infected with HIV/AIDS DISEASE in 2012, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay.until this faithful day as i was browsing the net I saw a testimony on how Dr.OBUDO helped people in curing HIV disease, quickly I copied his WhatsApp number so i contacted him for solution for my HIV DISEASE,so Dr. OBUDU told me that his going to prepare herbal medicine for my health,then he prepared the medicine and luckily after 2week my HIV was cured. Dr.OBUDO is well recognize as one of the best herbalist doctor in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure have already be found by Dr. OBUDO herbal medicine,he also cure HPV,CANCER,HERPES,ALS,HEPATITIS B, DIABETES, ASTHMA,contact him on his email (OBUDO.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM) or contact him on WhatsApp via number:+2347035974895

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349069171173 I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173 He can also cure so many sickness {1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes {3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr OBUDU have been a great doctor even know in the world, am here today to tell the world my testimony about how i was cured from herpes.i was having this deadly disease called herpes in my body for the past 6 years but now i know longer have it again. i never know that this disease have cure not until i meet someone know to the world called Dr OBUDU he cured me from herpes he have been great to me and will also be great to you too. i have work with other doctor but nothing come out. one day i did a research and came across the testimony of a lady that also have same disease and got cured by Dr OBUDU. then i contacted his email and told him my problem.he told me not to worry that he have the cure i didn't believe him when he said so because my doctor told me there is no cure.he told me i need to get a herbal medicine for the cure which i did and now am totally cured you can also be cured of any other diseases too if only you believe in him. contact him via email OBUDU.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM you can also call or whatsapp him true his mobile number +2347035974895

    ReplyDelete
  5. how I was cured from HERPES while this may sound discouraging and people may not belive that HERPES cure has be found,while i was once an HERPES positive i live with this disease for more than years now, i have been to so many places for help including hospitals wasted money and times hoping that i was going to get cure but nor was able, until God use someone to cure me from this disease (HERPES) true the help of a man called Dr OJOGUN with his herbal root herbs medicine. while i don’t have much to say but to give thanks and praise to God almighty who use Sir Dr OJOGUN to extend my life for what you have done for me DR, i will not stop thanking you because you put a smile on my face again,thanks once again if you are into similar problem or with any kind of diseases you can contact Sir Dr OJOGUN on his email {drojogunherbalmedicine@gmail.com} or call him or whatsapp on +2347059015454 and i will not stop thanking you DR OJOGUN for what you have done for me in my life, i will keep posting to the world for them to no that you are in existence , thanks for your audience and i hope you find help like i did for what he has done for me, if you are into similar problem like HERPES,CANCER,DIABETICS.do not waste time to contact him now his WhatsApp +2347059015454 and his email drojogunherbalmedicine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day every one i want to inform the public on how i get cured of HIV/AIDS by a Doctor called OBUDU . i visited different hospital but they gave me list of expensive drugs to treat the symptoms and never cured me. A closed friend of mine introduce me to a Herbal Doctor who cured her. I was scared to contact him but i faund people testimony online testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him i asked him series of questions, i also ask him to show me his herbal certificate and license given to him by his Government he gave all the information i needed that gave me hope. He send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. am now HIV negative. God bless you for being a sincere and great men. Am so excited, you can contact him if you have any problem whats-app +2347035974895.or contact him on email(OBUDU.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM)
    And he can also cure the following diseases
    1) HERPES
    2) HPV
    4) HEPATITIS
    5) ALS
    6) BLOOD CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was diagnosed of HERPES in 2015, i have tried everything possible in life from one doctor to another, one hospital to another, series of tests different kinds of medication i had already lost hope until i meet Great DR OBUDU online testimonies, a specialist in herbal medication from Africa, i contacted him true his email OBUDU.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM and he prepared HERPES herbal medication for me which i took for 14days and now i am completely cured i want to use this medium to express my gratitude to him for saving my life and curing me from HERPES VIRUS for taking away all my pains and sorrows, I''m indeed grateful and i am so happy I''m now cured totally, I will continue to tell the good news of your great works to everyone, if you have HERPES or other disease contact him true his Email: OBUDU.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM Or whatsApp him via +2347035974895 thank you my great DR OBUDU for curing me keep up your great work

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm super excited! I finally got rid of my HSV-1. I got diagnosed of herpes  from my husband who never told me he had the virus. I got tested at first when i first had the virus and i My doctors prescribed Antiviral medicine for me which really helped me a lot in suppressing the virus. I finally got cured using herbal protocol ordered from Dr Onokun an African herbalist. I used his Products and it completely fought the virus and was tested negative. You can DM the herbalist for help if needed. via email  Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com His medicine is 100% strong and active in eliminated herpes permanently. I can 't explain my feelings right now. I'm supper excited.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am here to give my testimony about Dr AIre who helped me.. i

    want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX

    VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me

    list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very

    expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing

    through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw

    comment of people talking about how Dr Aire cured them. when i

    contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me

    that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my

    HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing

    this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no

    cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure

    from Dr Aire healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may

    have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    (12)GET YOU EX BACK
    (13) penins enlargement
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email:

    drairehome@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347036740271  

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm 40 years old female I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in 2002. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr OYAGU have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. At of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol Via oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or +2348101755322 and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots by a herbalist Dr call Dr OYAGU he is so kind and truthful with his herbal treatment, kindly contact him for more information Via oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp DR on +2348101755322 you will be lucky as i am today

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONTACT DR.BALBOSA THE BEST HERBAL DOCTOR..

    Hello everyone my name is Alex Macron, i am from USA...
    I'm here to testify about the great work DR.BALBOSA did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES HSV-2) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pains and depressed. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from various doctors, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of someone on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr.BALBOSA on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody with same issue to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it because i was in doubt. well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man which i took for 3 weeks,few months later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr.BALBOSA assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been healed, behold it was TRUE and the doctor was even suprised and ask me how i was healed...So i decided to share this wonderful testimony online to everyone suffering from any type of HERPES.. friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr BALBOSA via email balbosaherbalhome@gmail.com....GOODLUCK....
    Contact DR.BALBOSA ON EMAIL: balbosaherbalhome@gmail.com
    Whatsapp contact: +2347048047728

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am so happy, i never believe i will be this happy again in life, I was working as an air-hoster ( crabby crew ) for 5 years but last year i loose my job because of this deadly disease called Hepatitis B (herpes and cold sore outbreaks), I never felt sick or have any symptom, till all workers were ask to bring their doctor report, that was how i got tested and i found out that am HbsAg positive that make me loose my job, because it was consider as an STD and is incurable disease, i was so depress was thinking of committing suicide, till i explain to a friend of mine, who always said to me a problem share is a problem solved, that was how she directed me to this special herbal practitional , that was how i contacted them and i get medication from them and i got cured for real, I just went back to my work and they also carry out the test to be real sure and i was negative. Please contact this clinic if you are hepatitis B positiveor any kinds of sickness or virus, they also help in bringing back love to those who were left by their lover their email is ( dr.eromonsele@gmail.com ) or whatsapp +2349079308479 they are life savers  

    ReplyDelete
  14. A g Thanks to you doctor   Just confirm am completely cure free from hsv with the help of his wonderful herbs medicine, may God continue to bless you and your wonderful herbs medicine thanks so much Dr Abubaka anyone looking for any herbs medicine should kindly contact Dr Abubaka  to place your order for his lovely herbs medicine Via email: DrAbubaka@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +2348075551672

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486

    ReplyDelete